For the third, a little bit more elegance and a more neutral, masculine palette.
A) Master Bedroom Wall Color – Olympic D13-1 Off White. Bright, neutral, soothing.
B) Light gray and silver accessories through out the room will add bright, reflective touches to the room.
C) Mancave Wall Color – Olympic D58-3 Flagstone. This dark color on the wall, paired with bright white trim and accessories, create the perfect TV-watching environment.
D) Darker wood tones and leather finishes will ground the spaces, along with…
E) Darker accessories and black accents.
1) This slightly contemporary, floral print is large enough to anchor the focal point of the room: the bed. This is from Ikea, Pjatteryd, $49.99.
2) Just for fun and because the owners are dachsund enthusiasts, this is from Pottery Barn – $14.99.
3) This is a different furniture set with clean, traditional lines and a dark cherry finish. The owners expressed a desire for quality, solid wood furniture that they could pass down so these pieces are the “Manhattan Collection” from our local “Amish” furniture store.
4) This is the same vanity from the last design board, from PBTeen for $1,299.
5) For a bit more elegance, this crystal lamp base is from Target’s “Simply Shabby Chic” collection for $49.99. The lamps will add that extra little bit of sparkle to the space.
6) The bed will be a grounding feature in the space with dark charcoal bedding from Target – Home Modern Geo Bedding in Charcoal for $59.99. This bedding is lightweight with beautiful texture thanks to a lovely, geometric stitching pattern.
7) This pillow is something I found on Etsy. I love the fabric pattern and colors – I feel like it’s a modern nod to traditional, folksy pinwheel quilting patterns. The fabric is Waverly pinwheel parade. The pillow costs only $12.99.
8) This rug is a steal from Target — only $119.99. With it’s creamy neutral color, it’s sure to go beautifully with the cream walls. I also love the way the organic medallion pattern plays off of the pinwheel pillow fabric.
9) This chair has modern lines with a wipeable leather finish. It’s also a recliner. The price tag is even better – $399.99 Country Living Bicast Leather Recliner in Espresso from Sears.
10) Repeat curtains again – Eclipse Braxton Window Panels in Khaki from Target($12.99-$16.99 per panel).
What do you think? Too modern?
Oh, by the way, I’m thinking of adding this baby in the mancave: